LAS ESTRELLAS RENTAL AGREEMENT
All rates are quoted in US Dollars. 50% of total rental fee in US funds is required within five business days to confirm and hold reservation. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival date. (Exception: For all Christmas, New Years (December 20th to January 3rd) and American Thanksgiving (November 20 to 27th) a 50% deposit is required and full payment is due 60 days prior to arrival). If your reservation is less than 30 days full payment is due within five business days of confirmed reservation. A reservation confirmation will be sent via email containing all the deposit information.
Methods of payment:
•Cashiers or Bank Check (No Money Orders)
•Visa and MasterCard
Credit cards remain on file until after departure and may be used to cover costs of damages, replacement of missing items and cleaning beyond normal expectations or any other expenses incurred by renter. All credit card disputes and challenges must be made in writing 30 days prior to confirmed arrival date. There are no exceptions to this policy.
Reservations must be cancelled 60 days before arrival for an 80% refund, the other 20% is a cancellation fee. Reservations must be cancelled within 60 days of arrival or you will forfeit full rental charges. There will be no refunds due to acts of God, nature, weather or weather related situations, mechanical failure, earthquake, golf conditions etc. Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
Cancellation for hurricane, earthquake or any natural disaster or any other non controllable situations such as but not limited to construction in the area, unusual noise or other disturbances are non-refundable. Please take out Trip Insurance.
The Property owner or any of its’ agents shall not be held responsible for any injury, loss, illness or damage to any person or property of persons occupying the property. The rights, if any, of a person occupying the rental property to seek recourse against the property owner for any injury to the person or property of the person shall be governed by the laws of Mexico and determined exclusively by the courts of Mexico having proper jurisdiction. Property owner shall under no circumstance be responsible for any disturbance or inconvenience to guest occupying its rental property for the actions of its neighbors or the surrounding area. Changes in inventory, items and décor may occur from time to time such changes will not void or alter the terms of the rental agreement.
Guests traveling out of the United States, Canada or any other country are responsible for obtaining proper documents for traveling in Mexico or to the county in which you are traveling. (Check with your airline/transportation provider of required documents) It is always good to know the something about the laws of the county in which you are traveling. Please be advised, the laws in other countries can be much more severe than ours and therefore cause you a lot of inconvenience and possible detentions if not followed.
The number of guests stipulated on the confirmation document is the maximum number of guests allowed to stay at the property. If more people arrive than stated on the confirmation document, they will be denied occupancy. Tenants occupying the property will be responsible for any damages caused by the individual or their guests, to the property or its contents during their stay. Cost for damage will be limited to repairs or replacement value of the items damaged. NO pets will be allowed. Unlawful activities, including illegal drug use will not be tolerated. Noise curfews affecting nearby properties will be strictly enforced. If these policies are not adhered to you will be asked to leave the property immediately and no refund will be given.
Accommodation rates do not include food, beverages, liquor, long distance phone usage, staff gratuities, or ground transportation.
THIS WEB SITE IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY PENTHOUSE LAS ESTRELLAS, PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO